User talk:Nock Forager
Heyas Nock! =)
I had a look at the changes you applied to the Japanese translations of the Help Portal terms. I'm currently not 100% sure if I cought them all since it's hard for me to compare the words... I put them in a table to make comparison easier.
Besides the texts, the only changes are the translations of Bug Fixes, Communication, Land & Sim as well as Articles in need of updating, right? Did I miss some? I'll change it in the related templates when I got the O.K. from you.
Greetz, Lynch (talk|contribs) 18:19, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hi Zai. I'm afraid you notice my update here on this page. I'll ping you later with in-world notecard too. Yes, where I changed are 4parts. Former translated words means:
- Bug repairing Fix and repair is not same word.
- Line transferation At this part the word means people to people comversation like things, but former one means very stricted such as phone to phone, PC to PC.
- Land & Simulator In SL glossary, Simulator and SIM is not same meaning. Maybe in english part should use "region" but "Sim".
- Articles in need of updating Just fix some conjunctions.
- Nock Forager 14:03, 14 November 2008 (UTC)
- Heyas =) I changed the templates and the help header. It was strange tho. 1 term was already updated while "viewer" had a wrong term. I'm not sure if i missed a change but it should be the way you listet it in the proposal now. Can you check the translations at this header and click the links if they link to the right categories? (especially: check the english page if the categories are connected to the right english base category). That would be a big help :-) And also have a look here plz at the categories (the first lines in the template only).
- Thx and greetz =) Lynch (talk|contribs) 14:55, 14 November 2008 (UTC)
- Checked! All relations are fine. (and I update some japanese texts).
- Nock Forager 13:51, 23 November 2008 (UTC)