User talk:Sue Linden
Video in Real Life Government article
It looks like you wanted to add a video to Real Life Government#What Other Agencies are Doing? back in February¹. However, the link you placed there is not linking to a video, but to the same page again. I guess the error accured while copy and pasting. Do you still have the original link to the video or should the paragraph be removed?
Greetz, Lynch (talk|contribs) 10:51, 5 September 2008 (PDT)
Fixed. Thank you so much for pointing this out!
- Very welcome (^_^) Oh uhm... you don't have a Sue Linden Bear, do you? (o.O) *hint* *hint* ^^ Lynch (talk|contribs) 12:24, 8 October 2008 (PDT)
When protecting pages, please don't use a cascading protection since it also "protects" the templates involved at the page... That means:
The protection of Trademarks and Copyright in Second Life now blocks edits for
- Template:Help/Old Info
- Template:Help Header
- Your doing fine, just remember to sign your comments with ~~~~ -- Strife (talk|contribs) 13:38, 21 October 2008 (PDT)
- I will say though that cascading permissions are about as enjoyable as brain damage. -- Strife (talk|contribs) 13:48, 21 October 2008 (PDT)
WOW! I mean, WOW at your speed! I don't know if you've all heard about the love machine we have here, to share our thanks and appreciation for people's help. But if I could I'd be sending you both love for your help. -- Sue 13:55, 21 October 2008 (PDT)
- You already sent us the love over here (^_^) thx! Lynch (talk|contribs) 14:07, 21 October 2008 (PDT)
- Just saw your notes and replied in Sue 17:55, 21 October 2008 (PDT) asking for some links. thanks! --
Heyas Sue =)
Just wanted to let you know that it looks like your signatures link (set in the "nickname" setting of your preferences) is broken. It misses a d in the last name. And thx for enabling the imagemapping !! =) Might need just one more minor tweak (commented in the Jira).
Greetz & hugz
Lynch (talk|contribs) 15:58, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
Hi Zai - Thanks! /me goes to find my glasses. :) Sue 11:12, 3 December 2008 (PST)
No, the downtimes were requested by our hosting vendor for maintenance. Sue 7:30, 14 May 2009 (PDT)