From Second Life Wiki
|Important: This article has been translated. The translation was imported on 26 Apr 2010. Any changes will require re-export for incremental translation.|
If you haven't done so already, make sure your computer meets the minimum System Requirements to run Second Life.
More information is in the Knowledge Base.
Hardware and networking questions
- Can I use voice from behind a firewall?
- How do I configure my hardware firewall (such as a router)?
- Wireless network problems
- Configuring Your Corporate Firewall to Allow Access to Second Life
- Installing Language Fonts
- Clearing the Second Life cache
- Where do I find my Second Life diagnostic log files?
- An Overview of Second Life Security
Choose Me > Preferences to open your preferences, then choose a tab: