Jump to navigation Jump to search
Next meeting: 2007-10-09, 10am PDT at Benjamin Linden's office. See Bug triage for details.
Note to UI Triagers
If you find new issues which might be suitable for solution through open source programmers (many UI issues tend to fall into that category) please add them to/link them from VWR-1577 (Nicholaz 06:59, 20 July 2007 (PDT))
Feature Request Patches
Other Bug Reports
- VWR-1746 - Votes: 0 - Profile > Web tab: no URL in profile keeps buttons greyed until a page is loaded, after that, Load button remains active - Daedalus Young
- VWR-1759 - Votes: 0 - Crashing with group invites when groups are maxed out, and a wrong order of steps to accept the invite is performed - Gwyneth Llewelyn
- Imported (the crash may be resolved but we want to investigate the confusing interaction model)
- VWR-1803 - Votes: 0 - Gesture List seems to be resorted and redrawn excessively - Kooky Jetaime
- VWR-1820 - Votes: 0 - Map Search Results won't scroll using mouse scroll wheel - Daedalus Young
- VWR-1821 - Votes: 0 - Mac Mighty Mouse horizontal scroll translates to vertical scroll - Daedalus Young
- VWR-489 - Votes: 77 - Multiple attachments per attachment point - Haravikk Mistral
- Imported for internal discussion; general feeling was that we should support up to 3 attachments per point.
- VWR-1481 - Votes: 50 - Option to enable/disable right to view/change sculpted prim image on moddable items - beatfox xevious
- VWR-1607 - Votes: 27 - Ability to log out back to the welcome / log in screen instead of having to quit - Davey Callisto
- MISC-632 - Votes: 40 - Let resis edit Prim properties like Hovertext, particles, Status, etc in the edit window - Benjamin Linden
- SVC-593 - Votes: 4 - There should be a way to mass set permissions on items - Lavender Arrow
Some issues will be resolved in the course of building this agenda. Rather than deleting them from the proposed agenda, move the issue and associated discussion into the appropriate section below.
Transcript is/will be at Bug Triage/2007-10-09/Transcript