SL Voice fix for those using Windows OS
Avatar | Bug Fixes | Communication | Community | Glossary | Land & Sim | Multimedia | Navigation | Object | Video Tutorials | Viewer | Wiki | Misc
How to get SL Voice working when you have no voice dot, and relogging doesn't help.
1. Go to a low lag sim - for example, Welsh at this LM:
2. Fly up really high, to above 250 m if you can.
3. Set graphics to low and draw distance as low as it will go.
4. Go into appearance, zoom in on your avatar and sit there.
5. Next, go to Windows Task manager and End the SL Voice.exe program on the processes tab.
6. Come back inworld and disable Voice in preferences, then re-enable it.
7. Cross fingers and wait! It helps to bring up the Statistics bar to wait for fps and ping sim to settle down.
If you are patient, Voice should come back at this point. If not, try this wiki link procedure:
|The deletion of this article was requested for the following reason:|
This article has been moved to a more suitable place - duplicate
|If there is a need to discuss the deletion of this article, please add your comment(s) here.|
This category currently contains no pages or media.