Talk:LSL Protocol/Restrained Love Open Relay Group/follow
Just a suggestion, change !x-followclear to!x-follow/clear, this gives it consistency with the !x-vision and !x-vision/clear and, as I remember, really simplified the innards of parsing to be able to determine that the command was !x-vision and then take action depending on what came next. --Chloe1982 Constantine 16:01, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
- I realized that one but too late... I also made the mistake with !x-delayclear, while thinking that clearing vision was !x-visionclear. Actually it sounds to me that this way is simpler to parse: if the command is !x-blah, just parse arguments with no special case for "clear", since it is in a separate command.
- Regardless, !x-vision was first and has wider adoption, so !x-delay and !x-follow should be fixed in a future version.
- --Satomi Ahn 05:01, 14 February 2011 (PST)
- Why not (not sure that this is very important, just a slash to add in the scripts)...
- The same change must be done for !x-freezeclear then. So the specifications of !x-follow, !x-freeze and !x-delay
- must be change simultaneously, with a change of version number of all these specifications.
- --Dahlia Orfan 10:31, 15 February 2011 (PST)