From Second Life Wiki
Revision as of 14:30, 19 December 2011 by Digit Ditko
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Triggered when task receives asynchronous data
|• key||id||–||matches the return of the llTransfer* function|
|• integer||success||–||TRUE if the transfer succeeded otherwise FALSE.|
|• string||data||–||On successful transactions this will contain a CSV of information pertaining to the transaction. In failure, it will contain an error tag.|
| llTransfer* Function
|Error Tag||Error Tag Description|
| key llTransferLindenDollars( key , integer )
||LINDENDOLLAR_INSUFFICIENTFUNDS||The source agent does not have enough L$ for the transfer|
|LINDENDOLLAR_ENTITYDOESNOTEXIST||The destination UUID is not a valid agent.|
|INVALID_AGENT||Destination agent is not a valid UUID|
|INVALID_AMOUNT||Amount is <= 0|
|THROTTLED||The scripted L$ throttle was hit for this object owner.|
|MISSING_PERMISSION_DEBIT||The script does not have debit permission|
|GROUP_OWNED||The object is group owned and thus can't give money|
|TRANSFERS_DISABLED||L$ transfers are disabled in the region|
|EXPIRED||The simulator timed out waiting for a response from the back-end service.|
|SERVICE_ERROR||There was an error connecting to the back-end service|
- released 3-Dec-2011
- New LSL event: transaction_result(key id, integer success, string data)
- id: matches the return value of the llTransfer* call and if the transaction was a success will match the 'transaction id' shown in transaction history on secondlife.com
- success: TRUE if the transfer succeeded otherwise FALSE.
- data: On successful transactions will contain a CSV of destination ID and amount transferred. In failure cases it will contain an error tag on failure.
- Error Tags for llTransferLindenDollars:
- LINDENDOLLAR_ENTITYDOESNOTEXIST - The destination UUID is not a valid agent.
- LINDENDOLLAR_INSUFFICIENTFUNDS - The source agent does not have enough L$ for the transfer
- INVALID_AGENT - Destination agent is not a valid UUID
- INVALID_AMOUNT - Amount is <= 0
- THROTTLED - The scripted L$ throttle was hit for this object owner.
- MISSING_PERMISSION_DEBIT - The script does not have debit permission
- GROUP_OWNED - The object is group owned and thus can't give money
- TRANSFERS_DISABLED - L$ transfers are disabled in the region
- EXPIRED - The simulator timed out waiting for a response from the back-end service.
- SERVICE_ERROR - There was an error connecting to the back-end service
event void transaction_result( key id, integer success, string data );