Beta Server Office Hours/Minutes/2012-06-14

From Second Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This meeting was held on June 14, 2012

Agenda

Updates

  • Main channel went fine.
  • BlueSteel has prebaked avatar textures again.
  • LeTigre has an infrastructure project.
    • LeTigre had some issues this week.
  • Magnum is a maint-server project with a fix for the rezzing issue again.





  • PathFinding User Group right after this meeting.

Upcoming Stuff

Interesting Stuff

Transcript

Transcript of Oskar Linden's Server Beta User Group for June 14, 2012:

  • [15:02] Sigma Avro: hello
  • [15:02] MartinRJ Fayray: hi Oskar
  • [15:02] Lares Carter: Hey Oskar :)
  • [15:03] Chieron Tenk: hi oskar
  • [15:03] Oskar Linden: there we go
  • [15:03] Oskar Linden: that bloatedinv guy
  • [15:03] Squirrel Wood: Itsanoskar!
  • [15:03] Oskar Linden: what a weirdo
  • [15:03] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:03] Moundsa Mayo: How's yer Inventory, Oskar?
  • [15:03] arton Rotaru: bloated^^
  • [15:03] Oskar Linden: fine fine fine
  • [15:03] Rex Cronon: hello everybody
  • [15:03] Nalates Urriah: Hi
  • [15:03] arton Rotaru: hola Rex
  • [15:04] Sigma AvroSigma Avro would appreciate the alt f4 for sims
  • [15:04] Kris Spade: Hi hi
  • [15:04] Rex Cronon: hi nalates, arton, kris
  • [15:04] Oskar Linden: so what's going on with you fine folk this week?
  • [15:04] Squirrel Wood: hrad wrok
  • [15:04] Kris Spade: Just cracked open a beer
  • [15:04] Kris Spade: lol
  • [15:04] Moundsa Mayo: Seeking wisdom!
  • [15:04] Sigma Avro: late in duties
  • [15:04] Rex Cronon: hectic rl
  • [15:04] arton Rotaru: as always
  • [15:04] Squirrel Wood: meshing rectangular buildings
  • [15:05] Rex Cronon: &u?
  • [15:05] Oskar Linden: I made my own tea today
  • [15:05] Oskar Linden: using herbs from my garden
  • [15:05] Squirrel Wood: for anything with rounded surfaces kills the land impact again
  • [15:05] Oskar Linden: it was the first time I tried that
  • [15:05] Moundsa Mayo: From scions?
  • [15:05] Oskar Linden: it was great
  • [15:05] Sigma Avro: I smoked my own tea
  • [15:05] arton Rotaru: lol
  • [15:05] Oskar Linden: peppermint and lemon verbena
  • [15:05] Oskar Linden: so tasty
  • [15:05] Moundsa Mayo: MMmmm!!
  • [15:06] Oskar Linden: that wasn't tea Sigma
  • [15:06] Sigma Avro: oh, maybe,
  • [15:06] Rex Cronon: i was going to say: i heard that "grass" can grow quite well in the garden:)
  • [15:06] Oskar Linden: this house was previously used to grow said grass
  • [15:06] Oskar Linden: which is why I got it so cheap
  • [15:06] Oskar Linden: aaaaaaaanyway
  • [15:07] Oskar Linden: welcome to the server beta usergroup
  • [15:07] Rex Cronon: ha.ah
  • [15:07] Kris Spade: I thought that would increase the value
  • [15:07] Kris Spade: :P__Oskar
  • [15:07] Rex Cronon: ha. ha*
  • [15:07] Oskar Linden: the water damage decreased it
  • [15:07] Oskar Linden: so here is the agenda: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Server_Beta_User_Group
  • [15:07] Sigma Avro: me too, that was a good deal this house
  • [15:07] SonicAnd Miles: ::click::
  • [15:07] Oskar Linden: last week was pretty rough with the emergency stuff
  • [15:07] Oskar Linden: seems so long ago
  • [15:07] Oskar Linden: these weeks just fly by
  • [15:08] Oskar Linden: this week we were able to promote the code that was on LeTigre
  • [15:08] Oskar Linden: this was just infrastructure work to help with our deploy process
  • [15:08] Oskar Linden: it made promotion and was released fine
  • [15:08] Kris Spade: Frowny face :( I was hoping Magnum would get Experience Tools again :D
  • [15:09] Oskar Linden: exp tools aren't quite ready yet
  • [15:09] Oskar Linden: we've been working them over good
  • [15:09] SonicAnd Miles: :-/
  • [15:09] Oskar Linden: two of the RC channels went fine on Wednesday morning
  • [15:09] Oskar Linden: BlueSteel and Magnum got the same projects they had last week
  • [15:09] Oskar Linden: and their deploys were great
  • [15:10] Oskar Linden: most likely Magnum will get promoted next week
  • [15:10] Oskar Linden: and then the rezzing fix will be everywhere
  • [15:10] Oskar Linden: that will be good
  • [15:10] Oskar Linden: then there is LeTigre
  • [15:10] Oskar Linden: yesterday LeTigre was uncooperative
  • [15:10] Oskar Linden: the changes in LT have been around the release process
  • [15:10] Oskar Linden: so there isn't any changed simulator code
  • [15:11] Squirrel Wood: when talking about magnum.. we are not talking about http://goo.gl/Hqo4I or are we? Just to clarify ;)
  • [15:11] Oskar Linden: but some of the tools it uses to release the sim code wasn't set up correctly
  • [15:11] Oskar Linden: that is my kind of magnum Squirrel
  • [15:12] Oskar Linden: if all our code was that tasty I would call for a release every day
  • [15:12] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:12] arton Rotaru: we are talking about http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/MagnumPI_S8_menu1.jpg
  • [15:12] Squirrel Wood: hehe
  • [15:12] Oskar Linden: I do have a magnum pi ring
  • [15:12] Moundsa Mayo: I prefer: http://www.johnlewis.com/230441626/Product.aspx
  • [15:12] arton Rotaru: best TV series ever^^
  • [15:12] Squirrel Wood: Anyway. The moment has passed. Back to work ;)
  • [15:13] Oskar Linden: in this case this is the magnum we have: http://www.romanfitnesssystems.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Zoolander-Magnum.png
  • [15:13] MartinRJ Fayray: moundsa can I talk to you after the meeting
  • [15:13] Oskar Linden: anyway
  • [15:13] Oskar Linden: yes
  • [15:13] Moundsa Mayo: Yes, of course. Will be at PF - you?
  • [15:13] Oskar Linden: so LT yesterday had issues we needed to address
  • [15:13] Oskar Linden: we addressed the issue and attempted a redeploy today
  • [15:13] SonicAnd MilesSonicAnd Miles clicks Oskar's link and gets scared...
  • [15:14] Oskar Linden: we did a small deploy to some testing regions and noticed it took a long time to see neighboring regions
  • [15:14] Sigma Avro: I heard this today
  • [15:14] Oskar Linden: but after an hour they would appear
  • [15:14] Oskar Linden: it turns out this was a caching issue
  • [15:14] Oskar Linden: and once deployed are fine after the first hour
  • [15:15] Oskar Linden: the deploy today took a lot of time
  • [15:15] Oskar Linden: it might still be going now
  • [15:15] Oskar Linden: once it's deployed it should be fine
  • [15:15] Theresa Tennyson: Will civilians notice the same delay?
  • [15:16] Sigma Avro: I have a more specific question Oskar about RC PF regions on agni
  • [15:16] Oskar Linden: anyone on the regions will notice the delay
  • [15:16] Oskar Linden: RC PF questions are best asked in the PFUG after this meeting
  • [15:17] Sigma Avro: ok
  • [15:17] Sigma Avro: but, did they changed today ?
  • [15:17] Sigma Avro: these refions I mean
  • [15:17] Oskar Linden: they might have
  • [15:17] Oskar Linden: maestro?
  • [15:17] Oskar Linden: was there a RC PF deploy today?
  • [15:17] Maestro Linden: There was an update earlier
  • [15:18] Maestro Linden: nothing today
  • [15:18] Sigma Avro: ok. Tks because some owfull bug disapeared
  • [15:18] Maestro Linden: the update was ~50 hours ago
  • [15:18] Oskar Linden: 50 hours ago in SL time is like 2 days
  • [15:18] Moundsa Mayo: B^)
  • [15:18] Sigma Avro: lol
  • [15:19] Theresa Tennyson: Earth time, too. Weird.
  • [15:19] Rex Cronon: so many prims can be born and die during that time:)
  • [15:19] Nalates Urriah: I thought 50 hours was more like 12 dasy in SL...
  • [15:19] Maestro Linden: depends on the time dilation really :)
  • [15:19] Moundsa Mayo: Point!
  • [15:20] Oskar Linden: hah
  • [15:20] Oskar Linden: you guys crack me up
  • [15:20] Oskar Linden: this is my favorite meeting of the week
  • [15:20] Oskar Linden: so yeah. there you go
  • [15:20] Oskar Linden: that's the deploys for this week
  • [15:20] Oskar Linden: We've got some new maint server fixes coming up
  • [15:21] Oskar Linden: Caleb is working on them
  • [15:21] Oskar Linden: I don't have a list of fixed jiras yet because we're not certain on the list
  • [15:21] Oskar Linden: the tradeoff usually is around how many can get QA'd in a reasonable amount of time.
  • [15:21] Oskar Linden: I like shipping more smaller releases
  • [15:21] Oskar Linden: not big all inclusive ones
  • [15:22] Oskar Linden: other than that
  • [15:22] Oskar Linden: not much to talk about regarding upcoming projects
  • [15:22] Oskar Linden: PF has its own meeting
  • [15:22] Oskar Linden: so I won't take away from that
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: I need to either have more things to talk about, or I need to type slower
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: that must be the problem
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: I type too fast
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: my mom was a typing teacher
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: its not my fault
  • [15:23] arton Rotaru: lol
  • [15:23] Sigma Avro: I am not sure I understand what "LeTigre has an infrastructure project" means
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: ok
  • [15:23] SonicAnd Miles: I have one question, when ET is ready, will it be returning to magnum again? :)
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: I can explain
  • [15:23] Oskar Linden: that means that there are changes, but the changes are not in simulator code
  • [15:23] SonicAnd MilesSonicAnd Miles will wait ;)
  • [15:24] Oskar Linden: when we change simulator code it changes how SL works
  • [15:24] Sigma Avro: ah, ok
  • [15:24] Oskar Linden: like when something is broken in LSL we change the simulator code
  • [15:24] Oskar Linden: infrastructure projects are just that
  • [15:24] Oskar Linden: we are tweaking the infrastrucutre
  • [15:24] Oskar Linden: maybe it's updating back end tools
  • [15:24] Oskar Linden: or patching to a new version of apache
  • [15:24] Oskar Linden: things like that
  • [15:25] Oskar Linden: in this case the changes are around how simulator code gets deployed
  • [15:25] Oskar Linden: I'll see if I can get more technical details
  • [15:26] Oskar Linden: but for the time being that is all I have
  • [15:26] Sigma Avro: That is nice from you . Tks for explaining
  • [15:26] Oskar Linden: what I mean is I'll see which of the technical details the team is comfortable with me sharing
  • [15:26] Kris Spade: Has SVC-7727 been resolved?
  • [15:27] Oskar Linden: I like to find a nice balance between 'we changed stuff' and 'hey here's the source code and passwrods'
  • [15:27] Sigma Avro: yeah, ythat would be great of course, for our education at least
  • [15:27] Oskar Linden: maestro. SVC-7727 ?
  • [15:27] Oskar Linden: I know you were looking into it
  • [15:27] Maestro Linden: Let's see, Kurt was asking for a deploy of that to test
  • [15:27] Maestro Linden: I'm not sure if he got it on aditi, some other grid, or nowehre
  • [15:28] Maestro Linden: if it's on aditi for testing, it might be fixed
  • [15:28] Nalates Urriah: Falcon siad he thought he could fix 7727 for me. It seems he did now I work normally.
  • [15:29] Oskar Linden: oh falcon
  • [15:29] Oskar Linden: let's all email him now
  • [15:29] Nalates Urriah: Or this last password change did the trick...
  • [15:30] Oskar Linden: so as far as the regular updates go that is what I have for this agenda
  • [15:30] Oskar Linden: I can open the floor for questions
  • [15:30] Oskar Linden: perhaps I will even answer some
  • [15:30] Nalates Urriah: Is Coyot really a furry in disguse?
  • [15:31] Sigma Avro: how is weather in the north pacific coast ?
  • [15:31] SonicAnd Miles:
  • [15:23] SonicAnd Miles: I have one question, when ET is ready, will it be returning to magnum again? :)
  • [15:31] Kris Spade: You may or may not know this; is ET open for Agni beta? I know PF is. I found it strange it went to Magnum before open beta.
  • [15:31] SonicAnd Miles: :)
  • [15:31] Oskar Linden: coyot is about as furry as I am
  • [15:31] Oskar Linden: Seattle is cold and cloudy today
  • [15:31] Oskar Linden: it probably will be SaM
  • [15:32] SonicAnd Miles: yay -lol
  • [15:32] Oskar Linden: They're calling ET Ctools now
  • [15:32] Oskar Linden: I forget what the C stands for though
  • [15:32] Kris Spade: What's the "C" stand for?
  • [15:32] Kris Spade: haha
  • [15:32] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:32] arton Rotaru: crash tools
  • [15:32] SonicAnd Miles: :p
  • [15:32] Oskar Linden: maestro do you remember?
  • [15:32] Maestro Linden: hm..
  • [15:33] Nalates Urriah: Advanced Creator Tools
  • [15:33] Oskar Linden: but the CTools will most likely go to Magnum again
  • [15:33] Maestro Linden: never heard of ET Ctools :)
  • [15:33] SonicAnd Miles: "CoolTools"
  • [15:33] Oskar Linden: when they are ready
  • [15:33] Maestro Linden: creator tools?
  • [15:33] Kris Spade: Creator tools? hehe.
  • [15:33] Oskar Linden: Creator TOols
  • [15:33] Oskar Linden: that's it
  • [15:33] Maestro Linden: jinx
  • [15:33] Oskar Linden: *whew*
  • [15:33] Oskar Linden: nice
  • [15:33] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:33] Kris Spade: THat's more to type, Ctools, should just have kept with ET
  • [15:33] Kris Spade: :P
  • [15:34] Oskar Linden: you can call them CT
  • [15:34] Oskar Linden: if it makes you feel better
  • [15:34] Kris Spade: Thanks, I shall adapt
  • [15:34] Kris Spade: :P
  • [15:34] Oskar Linden: :-)
  • [15:34] Oskar Linden: so shall we all
  • [15:34] Kris Spade: But next week when I say, "Hey, any news on CT? Nobody will know what I'm talking about haha
  • [15:34] SonicAnd Miles: I liked telling ppl ET stood for Extra Terrestrial
  • [15:34] Oskar Linden: :-)
  • [15:35] Oskar Linden: acronyms are fun
  • [15:35] Oskar Linden: we could call it CreToo
  • [15:35] Oskar Linden: Cretoo
  • [15:35] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:35] Oskar Linden: and give it a personality
  • [15:35] Oskar Linden: like oh man Cretoo is angry today
  • [15:35] SonicAnd Miles: sounds like a persons name
  • [15:35] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:35] SonicAnd Miles: yeah
  • [15:35] arton Rotaru: lets make a song for it too :p
  • [15:35] Oskar Linden: Cretoo Linden
  • [15:35] Theresa Tennyson: Sounds like a volcano god.
  • [15:36] Sigma Avro: is that an island ?
  • [15:36] Oskar Linden: Brave Brave Sir Cretoo Rode into Agni
  • [15:36] Moundsa Mayo: Wasn't CreToo Cthulu's personal valet?
  • [15:36] SonicAnd Miles: there ya go Oskar, u can get another alt
  • [15:36] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:36] Oskar Linden: I'd say we're offtopic but...
  • [15:36] Oskar Linden: the agenda is done
  • [15:36] Oskar Linden: and we are in freeform q/a time
  • [15:36] Kris Spade: Dibs on Cretoo Resident haha
  • [15:36] Moundsa Mayo: In a simulation of the entire world, what can be off-topic?
  • [15:36] SonicAnd Miles: hhaha u better hurry up lol
  • [15:36] Oskar Linden: who is going to be the first to make that account
  • [15:36] Oskar Linden: hah
  • [15:37] Oskar Linden: topic is defined by my agenda Moundsa
  • [15:37] Oskar Linden: so I define offtopic
  • [15:37] Oskar Linden: :-)
  • [15:37] Moundsa MayoMoundsa Mayo searches for "CreToo" therein ...
  • [15:37] Rex Cronon: oskar. i think that tea does wonders to u. the agenda just flew by:)
  • [15:37] Oskar Linden: well yeah
  • [15:37] Oskar Linden: heh
  • [15:37] Oskar Linden: strong tea
  • [15:37] Oskar LindenOskar Linden claws his way off the celining
  • [15:37] Oskar Linden: maybe that wasn't peppermint
  • [15:38] SonicAnd MilesSonicAnd Miles steels it
  • [15:38] Moundsa Mayo: sub some catnip for part of the lemon verbena - should help
  • [15:38] SonicAnd Miles: hahaha win
  • [15:38] Oskar Linden: catnip tea...
  • [15:38] Oskar Linden: not sure how that would taste
  • [15:38] Oskar Linden: probably purrrfect ;-)
  • [15:38] Moundsa Mayo: Great with peppermint! Er .. so i've heard ...
  • [15:38] Oskar Linden: is anyone working on any cool new projects?
  • [15:38] Rex Cronon: mint taste quite good. catnip shouldn't be that different
  • [15:39] Rex Cronon: i am working on a lsl obfuscator:)
  • [15:39] Oskar Linden: whoa: http://catniptea.org/
  • [15:39] fuse McGinnis: ct central time lol
  • [15:39] Kris Spade: Waiting to finish old cool projects hehe. But waiting on "CT" before that can be accomplished :P
  • [15:39] Sigma Avro: Is there some update on the info avalaible for the parcels trafic computation ?
  • [15:39] Rex Cronon: making it hard to read your own code:)
  • [15:39] Oskar Linden: parcels traffic computation?
  • [15:39] Sigma Avro: well, how it is computed
  • [15:40] Oskar Linden: oh
  • [15:40] Oskar Linden: yeah that
  • [15:40] Sigma Avro: +1 = at least five minutres on parcel, I am not sure it is still correct
  • [15:40] Oskar Linden: we don't discuss publicly how traffic is calculated
  • [15:40] Sigma Avro: ah, ok
  • [15:40] Oskar Linden: it's a sekrit
  • [15:41] Nalates Urriah: I've seen the cup of dice
  • [15:41] SonicAnd Miles: lol
  • [15:41] Kris Spade: I know, but I've been SWORD to secrecy! haha.
  • [15:41] Sigma Avro: well, not liing myself sikrits,
  • [15:41] Kris Spade: *SWORN
  • [15:41] Kris Spade: :P__Oskar
  • [15:41] Sigma Avro: µ*liking
  • [15:41] Oskar Linden: sorry
  • [15:41] Oskar Linden: :-)
  • [15:41] Oskar Linden: some secrets are good
  • [15:42] Oskar Linden: if it was publicly known how traffic worked it could be gamed
  • [15:42] Oskar Linden: then it would be a useless stat
  • [15:42] Oskar Linden: it would only mean that someone knew how to cheat
  • [15:42] Kris Spade: Isn't it gamed anyway but dozens of bots? hehe
  • [15:42] Oskar Linden: people try
  • [15:42] Moundsa Mayo: Could run a Monte Carlo simulation using a bot tool and get a fair idea.
  • [15:42] Sigma Avro: oh, I see, but from another side, for it to be an objective measure, it should be understandable by all
  • [15:43] Sigma Avro: anyways, I undertsand the problem
  • [15:43] Oskar Linden: it can be used by all
  • [15:43] Oskar Linden: but yeah
  • [15:43] Oskar Linden: that's why I can't reveal details
  • [15:43] Oskar Linden: anyways
  • [15:44] Oskar Linden: anything else?
  • [15:44] Sigma Avro: and "lures use telehub" , what does it mean ?
  • [15:44] Kris Spade: Yes, why hasn't anyone stepped up for a Second Life Beta SL9B exhibit? Haha.
  • [15:44] Moundsa Mayo: THey want only finished exhibits.
  • [15:45] Sigma Avro: 9B ?
  • [15:45] Oskar Linden: ninth birthday
  • [15:45] Sigma Avro: that is a lot
  • [15:45] Moundsa Mayo: Celebration back in the hands of Residents. KEWL!
  • [15:46] Sigma Avro: can you imagine all these sims permanetly on and increasing in number since 9 years !
  • [15:46] Sigma Avro: well, they are idling now :(
  • [15:46] Moundsa Mayo: This system has ALWAYS stunned me!
  • [15:46] Rex Cronon: if u can find some rich benefactor to pay for it...
  • [15:47] Sigma Avro: yes, ET must see this as stange beings telecomanding some animals thnat are beside screems
  • [15:47] Maestro Linden: Just heard back from Kurt - that inventory fix is not on Aditi yet
  • [15:47] Moundsa Mayo: I've worked on embedded systems with up to 200 processors communication. SL is GALAXIES above that, and works GREAT!
  • [15:49] Oskar Linden: 200 processors eh?
  • [15:49] Oskar Linden: the system stuns me too
  • [15:49] Oskar Linden: still
  • [15:49] Moundsa Mayo: A printing system - 44 Rockwell presses, all running hot and heavy.
  • [15:50] Kris Spade: @SMILE: FOr info on that see SVC-7443
  • [15:50] Flame of Jira: [#SVC-7443] Telehubs overridden if teleporting a friend/avatar to a region where telehub exists outside of the telehub area https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7443
  • [15:50] Nalates Urriah: If we add in all the CPU's runing viewers the number running SL has to be gigantic
  • [15:51] Moundsa Mayo: Yah, I didn't even CONSIDER that, Nal.
  • [15:51] Oskar Linden: good point
  • [15:51] Moundsa Mayo: True, they might be at at a slightly greater level of abstraction, but still.
  • [15:53] Oskar Linden: they're still part of the simulation
  • [15:53] Oskar Linden: even if they just observe
  • [15:53] Sigma Avro: and to it the DNS servers and all this!
  • [15:53] Oskar Linden: and the switches
  • [15:53] Oskar Linden: it all adds up
  • [15:53] Moundsa Mayo: OY! Not fair to drag in the entire Internet B^D
  • [15:53] Moundsa Mayo: Unless you have room to download it!
  • [15:54] Oskar LindenOskar Linden checks
  • [15:54] Oskar Linden: no
  • [15:54] Oskar Linden: ok so 5 minutes left
  • [15:55] Oskar Linden: we should start wrapping things up so people can head over to the PUG meeting
  • [15:55] Sigma Avro: I have a metaphysical question about sea level
  • [15:56] Sigma Avro: If one changes sea level in a sim, how should this imapct neighbouring sims ?
  • [15:56] Moundsa Mayo: Instantaneous change at boundaries.
  • [15:56] Oskar Linden: they're not affected
  • [15:56] Sigma Avro: how should it be seen from child agents ?
  • [15:56] Oskar Linden: their level stays the same
  • [15:56] Oskar Linden: and they see the water raised
  • [15:56] Oskar Linden: at the sim border
  • [15:56] Nalates Urriah: We have stair shaped water in SL
  • [15:57] Sigma Avro: Well, it is because 20 meters depth is not a lot, and in private continent some are wushing to have it larger
  • [15:57] arton Rotaru: when I zoom into the neighboring regions, I see the under water view when going lower the sea level of Morris
  • [15:57] Rex Cronon: it would make more sense to have gradual ghance
  • [15:57] Rex Cronon: change*
  • [15:57] Lares Carter: If your avatar is in a region with high water lever and you alt+cam in a neighboring region then you get underwater effects at the wrong height.
  • [15:57] Sigma Avro: so from around this continent it should not be seen as a step
  • [15:57] Moundsa Mayo: You can set it to 100m and it won't crush prims!
  • [15:58] Sigma Avro: It is a real problem for me
  • [15:58] Maestro Linden: Well, it used to be that the viewer would render water in all other regions (including void areas) at 20m always
  • [15:58] Maestro Linden: then that bug was fixed so that the sea level was consistent with the current region's
  • [15:59] Sigma Avro: yes, well, the way to solve it is not always easy I suppose, because one sim may want somthing, and another somthing else
  • [15:59] Maestro Linden: and now there are complaints that regions with impossible configurations (one region's see level at 100m, with its neighbor at 20m) look funny
  • [15:59] Maestro Linden: the only solution is waterfalls
  • [16:00] Moundsa Mayo: If an entire isolated estae is set to the same level, is there any problem then?
  • [16:00] Oskar Linden: thanks for coming
  • [16:00] Oskar Linden: :-)
  • [16:00] Nalates Urriah: Bye Thx Oskar
  • [16:00] Oskar Linden: alright everyone
  • [16:00] Oskar Linden: have a good weekend!
  • [16:00] Maestro Linden: I believe it's fine then, moundsa
  • [16:00] Sigma Avro: thanks to you for receinving us
  • [16:00] Moundsa Mayo: Oskar, Maestro, thanks for your time and hard work! And please thank all the others who had to stay heads-down and miss the meeting!
  • [16:00] SonicAnd Miles: ty oskar, have a funn weekend weekend every1
  • [16:00] Rex Cronon: tc oskar