CONTENT TYPE HTML
From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- When using CONTENT_TYPE_HTML, this setting will be ignored unless all of these conditions are met:
- the web browser is the Second Life client
- the user (logged into the SL client viewing the page) is the owner of the object.
- the user (logged into the SL client viewing the page) is connected to the region the object is located in
- Obviously this is not compatible with group owned objects. One way around this limitation would be to temporarily attach a repeated.
integer CONTENT_TYPE_HTML = 1;