Talk:German speaking Linguists
Welcome to the German speaking Linguists discussion page =)
If you want to leave a comment / start a discussion, please operate as follows:
- Press the edit button on top of the page.
- Scroll down and start a new topic using: == Name of the topic ==
- Write what you want me to know and then sign it with four tildes: ~~~~ (or the signature button ). These will automatically be converted into your username and a timestamp.
- Preview the page and save it if you're comfortable with it. Make sure to click the "Watch this page" button 'cause i'll answer your question / discuss your topic in here so everyone can follow the discussion and don't have to click from one talk page to the next to be able to keep track.
- If you want to answer to a persons posting you can scroll behind the posting, hit enter to start a new line and begin it with a colon. It will be displayed as an intended line then.
- If you want to answer to an answer, please write multiple colons in the beginning of the line.
- Happy editing :-)
Re: Where and When?
VTeam asked to not use the Linguist Center for "social purposes". So we might have the meetings at the SLVEC Sandbox or Theater as announced through the mentioned channels. --Zai Lynch(talk|contribs) 11:32, 19 April 2008 (PDT)
- Future meetings will take place at the Volunteer HQ in Tenera as decided at the monthly meeting of June. -- Zai Lynch(talk|contribs) 14:53, 5 June 2008 (PDT)
Category:Text from In-world Notecards (German)
Most of these notecards don't seem to have a related English article. In case such an article would be created (to move the german article to NAME/de), you could always redirect the new English article to Help:Second Life FAQ since this would suit it best. In that case, Template:Multi-lang would become a one way street. For example, the article Geld is about How can I make money in SL?, what's covered with Help:Second Life FAQ#How do I make money ?. This has a German translation at Help:Second Life FAQ/de#Wie verdiene ich Geld ?. So we might want to just redirect most of the articles to Help:Second Life FAQ/de#TOPIC. Any other ideas / suggestions?
Greetz, Zai Lynch(talk|contribs) 22:07, 8 May 2008 (PDT)