From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- The time between timer events can be longer than that specified with llSetTimerEvent, this is caused by:
- Time dilation - See llGetRegionTimeDilation for more information.
- Default event delay - Only so many events can be triggered per second.
- Event Execution - If the execution of an event takes too long.
- Only one timer can be active at one time.
- The timer survives state changes, but does not survive resets.
This related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the