Live Performances VAG
- This is an early draft so scope and focus are still fairly open. Please add comments to the Talk:Live Performances VAG if you have slightly different concerns so that we can try to converge on a common viewpoint. This discussion could also expose other similar VAGs that are needed in this area.
The Live Performances Viewpoint Advocacy Group exists to provide input to the architectural design process to satisfy the concerns of stakeholders involved with live performances on this platform.
This is a non-technical VAG expressing end-user perceptions and concerns, and focusing on use cases.
Areas addressed by this viewpoint
- Identifying the main categories of live performance in virtual worlds.
- Identifying concerns that are of special interest in live performances.
- Defining current metrics and expected growth trends for live performances.
- Identifying the main obstacles to successful live performance.
- Proposing ways and means of overcoming such obstacles in the future system.
- Proposing means of assessment to ensure that such obstacles are being overcome.
Areas not addressed by this viewpoint
To be specified.
Source of Viewpoint
No existing sources for this viewpoint have (yet) been sought. This viewpoint is however highly reusable, and therefore existing sources are very likely to exist and should be investigated.
General concerns addressed by this viewpoint
- (general ones go here)
- See also Event Scalability VAG.
Specific concerns within this viewpoint
Here we define the specific concerns relevant to live performance.
Proposals and Analysis
Anyone with an interest in this Viewpoint is welcome to join. You should join the AW_Groupies group in Second Life.
In world meetings
We meet once a week in-world and more if people are available.
Also members are active on the wiki..
Techniques for quantifying concerns in live performance
Methods of evaluating conformance with viewpoint concerns
Please note that the Event Scalability VAG is a non-hierarchical VAG in every respect, without exception. Any tags supplied with names are purely informational. Stakeholder ordering is alphabetical.
- Morgaine Dinova 04:47, 20 October 2007 (PDT) - Founder, analyst