German speaking Linguists/History/ISO 639-1 vs. ISO 639-3
There seem to be no ISO 639-3 articles left, so this issue is moved to the history section.
ISO 639-1 vs. ISO 639-3
The Mentor Linguist Scribe Translation Project is advertising the use of Template:Multi-lang which uses ISO 639-1. Since this is the only semi-official resource we have about LL's plans regarding the wiki-structure, we should name German translations of existing articles as ARTICLENAME/de. Not ARTICLENAME/deu. However, the wiki is currently a mix of both ISO's since Template:ISO 639-3/cat-speaking is using ISO 636-3 (like it's name indicates). Please move articles you find using the /deu naming to /de. Google states that Mentors Teaching Mentors/deu is currently the only affected article. If you find more, please list them on this page! Please also have a look at and Project:I18n regarding internationalisation.
(enter duplicated articles here)
- Mentors Teaching Mentors/deu -> Mentors Teaching Mentors/de
- Volunteer_Title_Activation_/_Conditions_/deu + Volunteer_Title_Activation_/_Conditions/deu + Volunteer_Title_Activation_/_Conditions_/de -> Volunteer_Title_Activation_/_Conditions/de
- Tao_of_Volunteers/deu -> Tao_of_Volunteers/de
- Mentor_Linguist_Scribe_Translation_Project/deu -> Mentor_Linguist_Scribe_Translation_Project/de
- Volunteer_Group_IM_Guidelines/deu -> Volunteer_Group_IM_Guidelines/de
- Second_Life_Mentor_Orientation_Sample_Session/deu -> Second_Life_Mentor_Orientation_Sample_Session/de
- SL_Volunteer_Mentor_Buddies/deu -> SL_Volunteer_Mentor_Buddies/de
- Mentor_Buddy_Guest_Speaker_Basics/deu -> Mentor_Buddy_Guest_Speaker_Basics/de
- Mentors_Teaching_Mentors/deu -> Mentors_Teaching_Mentors/de