Viele Lindens der Vergangenheit und Gegenwart haben ihre eigene persönliche und einzigartigen Bären erschaffen um sie mit den Bewohnern zu teilen wenn sie fragen. Die meisten dieser Linden Bären sind Änderungen vom Original Linden Bär von Linden Nicole, das auf der rechten Seite zu sehen ist. Dieser Artikel listet eine unvollständige Liste dieser Linden Bären.
Lindens ohne Bären
Diese Lindens haben keine Bären. Sie sind daher vermutlich unerträglich.
Während alle Linden Bären besonders sind, ist dieser Absatz für diejenigen, die es für spezielle Feiern gibt. Es sind auch für Linden Teams Bären dabei.
|Cupid Linden||Volunteers Day Bear||Volunteer Graduation Bear|
|Bunny Linden (Easter)||4th of July Linden Bear||Joy to Our World|
Holiday Bear 2006
|Mia's St Patricks Day
|Concierge Team Bear||TrickOrTreat Linden|
|Halloween Linden Bear 2006||Halloween Linden Bear 2007||Halloween Linden Bear 2008|
|Gridnaut Bear||SL4B Bear||SL5B Bear|
|Knowledge Bear 1.0||1.25 commemorative rolling-restart bear||Kate Lindens|
|Concierge Linden Bear||GTeam Linden Bear||I-World Team|
Special Edition Bear
|VTeam Linden Bear||I-World Team Bear||Community Translators Linden Bear|
|Bear for SL6B||Edu Support Bear||Land Expo Bear|
|TNT Bear||Volunteer Appreciation Bear 2009||Avaline Hula Bear|
- Den BigPapi Linden Bär ist ironischerweise sehr klein (^_^)
- The Enus Linden Bear is hidden on Enus' plot in Linden Village.
- The Jeremy Linden Bear is labeled as version 2.0 so an earlier version might be available as well.
- The Jon Linden Bear is called Jelly Linden and labeled as Version 1.0
- Joppa Linden wants to build more than one Bear and destinguishes them via a rarity system, according to their copy permissions and availability. Frank can be obtained at the I-World HQ.
- You can find Lynx Linden's Bear in the basement of Char's Footsie Office, hiding from the hungry looking hippo that's circling the waters nearby.
- The Meta Linden Bear can be won by solving a riddle at Meta's plot in Linden Village.
- The Rodney Linden Bear got a build in hug animation.
- The Rodney Linden Bear v2.11 has - besides the hug animation which was already featured in the previous version - also a built-in multi-tool (ping, goto, stand, ...), as well as many hidden easter-eggs, which include dances and sounds!
- In order to get the Simon Linden Bear, you'll need to take part in a quest which starts at the SE corner of on top of his house.
- The Soft Linden bear is lost somewhere at Ihruree and needs to be rescued!
- There are (at least) two slightly different Torley Linden Bear versions. One with the SL eye on hand logo (older) and one without (newer). He changed it after shooting this video tut.
- The Concierge Team Bear can be obtained at the concierge HQ
- Full name: Open Grid Public Beta Gridnaut Linden Bear. Was given away to everyone who took part in the Open Grid Public Beta and sent a picture of a grid teleport to the OGP mailing list.
- The SL5B Bear was created by Mia Linden and there are two versions available. The normal version and the MEGA version.
- The Knowledge Bear gives links to the Knowledge Base.
- This Bear was part of a scavenger hunt, related to KBAotW#31. Read more about it in the related blog post
- The 1.25 commemorative rolling-restart bear is made by Prospero Linden and was only available during the rolling restart of the 1.25 server software.
- Kate hands out her shamrock bear on St. Patrick's day (March 17th) only! Send her an IM to obtain it.
- No longer in circulation. Made by Kate Linden
- Made by User:Mia Linden, hidden at on April 24th
- TNT is an acronym for Tips 'n Tricks. This special bear is given to those whose questions are featured in Kate Linden's "Ask Kate" blogposts as part of the TNT Blog, as well as to those who write comments to these entries. The bear is scripted and gives a tip on how to alt-zoom, when it is touched.
- The AvaLine Hula Bear is limited to 500 copies and given to the first 500 subscribers to Avaline (originally announced here).