Jump to navigation Jump to search
All Issues ~ Search JIRA for related Bugs
|Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials
Sets the PRIM_GLTF_* properties on the face, with the exceptions of repeats, offsets, and rotation_in_radians.of this prim's . This function will clear most
|a material in the inventory of the prim this script is in or a UUID of a material
|face number or ALL_SIDES
If ALL_SIDES then the function works on all sides.is
- This function causes the script to sleep for 0.2 seconds.
- The function silently fails if its value indicates a face that does not exist.
- If UUID or it is not a material then an error is shouted on DEBUG_CHANNEL. is missing from the prim's inventory and it is not a
- If UUID then there are no new asset permissions consequences for the object.
- The resulting object develops no new usage restrictions that might have occurred if the asset had been placed in the prims inventory.
- If NULL_KEY, the glTF Material is removed from , reverting back to any underlying Blinn-Phong materials. is provided as
// the first material alphabetically inside the same prim's inventory
string material = llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_MATERIAL, 0);
// set it on all sides of the prim containing the script
function void llSetRenderMaterial( string material, integer face );