< MeshJump to navigation Jump to search
Mesh tests required:
- The walk-throughs function as a Mesh smoke test:
- Mesh_Import_test Everything about the Mesh upload window.
- Include test for model with multiple LOD's
- Include test for model with textures
- Verify bulk upload fails for meshes.
- Mesh decomposition tool needs more detail.
- Rigged Mesh test incomplete
- uploading a rigged object that contains joint offsets
- bone offsets
- need examples files.
- Mesh Upload test suite A collection of models for regression testing.
- Mesh_Prim_Equivalence_test How many prims a mesh counts as in the parcel limit and simulator limit.
- (2011-01-06 failed) Parcel Prim Limit Overflow test
- Physics shape type (with un/linking, de/rez, duplication, etc.) (is this sufficiently covered by Mesh_Shape_Changing_test?)
- Mesh Edit Tools test
- Load testing. assets<->sim, sim data<->client, client rendering, etc
- Mesh viewer performance
- Viewer Performance testing for large (64m) prims
- Mesh sim performance
- Server Performance testing for large (64m) prims
- Mesh Caching test
- Mesh should already be cached in the VFS. Develop > Show Info > Show Render Info shows how much data received for mesh.
- Mesh Shape Changing test Test swapping meshes onto mesh objects.
- high prim equiv. mesh onto a physical object
- Mesh_Accounting_Test is a starting point for several tests. Break the tests out and expanded on them.
- Target overall scene triangle count at 128m, medium detail (currently 125K/tris)
- Streaming Cost test
- Physics Cost test
- Upload Cost test -- TBD
- Physics Material Settings test
- Test LSL functions that interact with physics and size and textures.
- Compatibility testing: Mac OS X 10.4.11?
- Mesh Limits test
- Maximum model size in MBs
- Maximum number of meshes per model.
- Mesh Upload Enablement
- Mesh Upload Enabled
- Mesh Upload Not Enabled
Other rendering features
Other simulator features
- The 10cm gap has been eliminated for nearly all(which ones?) objects.
- Test for LlCastRay