I have been working at Linden Lab since April 2004. I started off working in QA but moved to Development after a few months. Before I started working at Linden Lab I was a resident, Ama Omega, who first joined SL in Dec 2002.
Can be found on twitter.
- Scripting in SL: LSL, Mono, C#
- Estate infrastructure
- Teen Grid infrastructure
- Find / Search
- Object/Task Inventory
- IMs (mostly back-end infrastructure)
- Groups (infrastructure and UI)
- Baked Avatars / Missing Image Avatars
- Web Profiles
- Lots of back end scaling stuff, particularly Database Load Reduction.
- OTHER STUFF
Office Hours, I mean User Group
- Scripting is now part of the Content Creation User Group.
- There may be changes in the future as we transition.
- A very rough guide to adding new LSL library calls:
- Every other Monday meeting is a Script Triage: Triage
- Every other Monday meeting is for general Scripting topics: Topics
Transcripts of office hours:
|2010-09-27: Missed (sorry)|
|2010-10-25 DISCUSSION / TRIAGE|
|<3 months pass ....>|
I frequent #opensl on efnet IRC servers as tehKellz. My email is kelly@, although the spam filter is fairly aggressive. I read and reply to offline IMs as emails, so sending me a notecard doesn't get any response (since the notecard doesn't go to my email!).
There is a "vendor" at my parcel in Ambleside that will trade a bear for a screen shot, if that is what you are into.