|Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials
I have been a premium since spring 2007.
Over the time I made quite a few scripts.
The scripts are the basis for my business.
Many are published in the SL forums and some are given away.
Here are some working scripts that highlights LSL functions and SL characteristics
- Talking Die
- llAxes2Rot Right and Wrong
- Key framed Motion forward on a closed track
- Re-size or re-scale objects with a single small script
- Show Sun Direction and compare to Time of Day
- Universal hinged motion in 8 Key Frames
- Pendulum motion Simple Pendulum Motion in 24 Key Frames, a good swing motion
- Harmonic Oscillator motion Motion in 12 Key Frames
- Capture Camera View Using llSetLinkCamera()
- llRotBetween alternatives and considerations
- Fixed 3D Relation Position and Rotation computations
- JSON structured menu for all facial expressions
- Straight insertion Sort script
- Count occurencces in a list
- Bézier Toy
- Replacing llTargetOmega with a Key Framed Motion
- Moderated in-world wind
- Wind motor Core