Jump to navigation Jump to search
Next meeting: 2007-09-26 at 3pm at Bridie's Place in Linden Village. See Bug triage for details.
Bridie suggested these as likely candidates
- VWR-2574 - Non-default sound devices for voice can't be used in Vista - Fi Douglas
- VWR-2534 - group avatar unable to use scripts when group only is selected - taff nouvelle
- Resolved, 'Needs More Info'
- VWR-2581 - Parcel Ban and Acess lists viewable by anyone - Farallon Greyskin
- Resolved, 'Won't Finish'
- VWR-2208 - Friends List - Spicy Breyer
- Resolved, 'Cannot Reproduce'
- VWR-2518 - Performance degrades quickly in release candidate viewers - Synack Fitzgerald
- Resolved, 'Needs More Info'
- Reopened 9/27
- VWR-2526 - Impossibility to fill the comments field of a survey form in the Linux viewer login screen. - Henri Beauchamp
- Resolved, Duplicate MISC-600
Hot by Vote
Let's see how many of these we can reasonably work through
- VWR-2051 - Votes: 80 - Regular viewer freezes since update to Voice viewer - Lisa Lowe
- VWR-770 - Votes: 55 - llPlaySound() Sometimes loops sound or wont even play. - dimentox travanti
- VWR-27 - Votes: 51 - Prim textures overlap strangely when transparent textures applied - Crash Pointe
- VWR-1620 - Votes: 43 - Avatar shape randomly appears incorrect on other people's screens - Shaq Demina
- VWR-559 - Votes: 35 - Meta-Issue: Various reports of SL freezing all activity, requiring a reboot - Angelique Rich
- VWR-2291 - Votes: 34 - Sculptie LOD defaults are still too aggressive in RC 1.18.3 (3) - Funk Schnook
- VWR-2046 - Votes: 31 - Focus is sent to menu/money/notification window - roberto salubrius
- VWR-537 - Votes: 27 - Black/test/etc. textures appearing at random - Marianne McCann
- VWR-504 - Votes: 25 - Alpha-sort behavior of prims in attachments is incorrect. - beatfox xevious
- VWR-2567 - Votes: 19 - Perfectly aligned prims, rendered out of alignment. - LordJason Kiesler
- VWR-1121 - Votes: 18 - can't edit/view notecards or scripts inside a friend's object having full permissions granted - KUBiC Carter
- VWR-1919 - Votes: 17 - Remove texture UUID information from UI unless full-perm - Wolfie Waves
- VWR-2404 - Votes: 17 - lossless texture compression on small textures not lossless - SignpostMarv Martin
- VWR-882 - Votes: 13 - Group name showing as (???) in About Land, IM tabs, and object edit window - Jopy Weber
- VWR-128 - Votes: 10 - 'Missing' textures glitch is back - Sabrina Gagliano
- VWR-692 - Votes: 7 - Group sessions do not remained closed - Keiki Lemieux
- VWR-721 - Votes: 7 - Dates are not displayed in the local date format - Jon Meriman
- VWR-505 - Votes: 6 - Alpha-sorting of prims reversed, causing 'solid, non-alpha' prims to disappear. - beatfox xevious
- VWR-983 - Votes: 5 - Particles -> Offscreen/hidden particles get extended life -> as of 1.16.x at least. - Vandalite Defiant
- VWR-1303 - Votes: 5 - Make Chat/IM typing responsive under all circumstances in-world - Coyote Pace
Transcript is/will be at Bug triage/2007-09-26/Transcript