Difference between revisions of "LSL Useful Function WishList"
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Revision as of 11:22, 5 March 2010
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
NOTE: Please also add your feature requests to the JIRA and create crosslinks between the wiki and the JIRA for voting, and assignment to projects.
llFrandom use llFrand
llGetAvatarKeysOnParcel - also as above
(is this done?) and mentioned on
llGetGroup - and (duplicates?)
llGetNotecard (this search brings up a misfiled JIRA)
llInviteToGroup - (marked "Resolved/Misfiled" as it should be a SVC request)
on_error [JIRA search inconclusive]
- Note: the letters 'R' and 'S' still need to be checked for JIRA links as of 23:45, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- compound declarations, "integer i, j;"
- Brackets for list index access, "l=5;"
- double precision floating point;
- long integers;
- dynamic typing;
- Mephistopheles Thalheimer suggests also:
- function overloads and
- classes with method calls.
- operator declarations;
http://lslplus.sourceforge.net/ was just mentioned in Babbage's office hour -- can the m4 macro preprocessor accomplish some of these tasks, too?
Also, I've offered L$5000 for enhancements to the rotation library. JS Uralia 20:00, 12 March 2009 (UTC)