From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
The integer constant CHANGED_INVENTORY has the value
Prim inventory has changed by someone who has modification rights to a prim.
Inventory changes that cause this event are:
- Inventory item is added or deleted
- Inventory item name is changed
- Inventory item permissions are changed
- A script in inventory is recompiled
- A notecard in inventory is saved
This event does not occur when:
- A no-copy inventory item is moved to user inventory
- A script in inventory is reset
- A user without modification rights drops an object into a prim's inventory due to llAllowInventoryDrop.
- In this situation the CHANGED_ALLOWED_DROP flag is set instead of CHANGED_INVENTORY.
Important : This event is triggered in the root prim by a change in any child prim, unless the child prim has a handler for it. It is not triggered in any other linked prim.