From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Triggered when task stops colliding with another task
- This event does not always trigger reliably.
- Phantom objects can never receive trigger collision events.
- llVolumeDetect(TRUE) objects get trigger collision_start and collision_end but not collision() events.
- A collision with a hovering avatar does not trigger collisions, unless the avatar turns or moves.
- Only a physical object will get collision events from colliding with a non-physical object.
All Issues~ Search JIRA for related Issues
|SVC-3306||[A, C]|| Add enumeration to llPassCollisions() to provide ALWAYS_PASS, PASS_IF_NOT_HANDLED, and NEVER_PASS as explicit options.|
(Was: Collisions passed to parent REGARDLESS llPassCollisions(FALSE) in child)
event void collision_end( integer num_detected );
This article wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.