From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Suppress default collision sounds, replace default impact sounds withat the volume
|• string||impact_sound||–||a sound in the inventory of the prim this script is in, a UUID of a sound or an empty string|
|• float||impact_volume||–|| between 0.0 (silent) and 1.0 (loud) (|
If is set to zero the collision particles are suppressed.
- If is not an empty string and...
- If UUID then there are no new asset permissions consequences for the object.
- The resulting object develops no new usage restrictions that might have occurred if the asset had been placed in the prims inventory.
- If this function is used to suppress collision sounds, NO sound will be generated even if the suppressed object collides with an unsuppressed object (there will be no sound from the unsuppressed object either).
HistorySearch JIRA for related Issues
- ^ Early release notes were not very accurate or thorough, they sometimes included information about features added in a previous release or fail to include information about features added in that release.
function void llCollisionSound( string impact_sound, float impact_volume );
This related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the