From Second Life Wiki
- llDetectedLinkNumber will return 0 in collision_start and collision_end events of VolumeDetect objects (SVC-2996).
- If number is out of bounds this function returns 0 and the script continues to execute without an error message.
- Events that enable the llDetected* functions always return at least one detected item.
- Detection events are not raised if there is nothing detected.
- The detection event's items detected parameter is initially never less than 1.
~ Search JIRA for related Bugs