PRIM ALLOW UNSIT
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
The integer constant PRIM_ALLOW_UNSIT has the value 39
When set on a prim that is running a script as part of an experience an avatar that is seated on the sit target and has agreed to participate in the experience will be unable to stand or select another prim to sit on. The restriction remains in place until one of the following conditions is met:
- PRIM_ALLOW_UNSIT is changed to TRUE
- llUnSit( ) is called forcing the avatar to stand.
- llSitOnLink( ) is called moving this avatar to a new sit target.
- The avatar teleports or is teleported by the experience.
- The agent signs off.
- The agent disables the experience.
- The prim the avatar is seated on is destroyed.
- The agent is unseated for any reason.
This flag has no effect if encountered outside a valid experience.
If the linkset moves to a region that has not enabled the experience this value will be ignored and standing will behave as normal, without restriction. If the linkset moves to a parcel that the avatar does not have access to, the avatar will be forced to stand and the unsit restriction will be removed.
integer PRIM_ALLOW_UNSIT = 39;