Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages that are for open source developers who build viewer from the source.
This category includes pages for:
- Setting the development environment up.
- Basics of the viewer source files and versions.
- Downloading and compiling the viewer source for the first time.
- Building libraries used by the viewer.
- Running the compiled viewer.
This category does not include pages for:
- Non Linden viewers.
- Viewer internals.
- How to add features into the viewer.
- Bug reporting.
- Open source community issues.
Pages in category "Compiling viewer"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Common compilation problems
- Compiling and Patching Snowglobe (Linux)
- Compiling older viewers (1.20 and earlier with MSVS)
- Compiling the viewer (FreeBSD)
- Compiling the viewer (Mac OS X)/ja
- Compiling the viewer (Mac OS X, 1.20 and earlier)
- Compiling the viewer (MSVS2003)
- Compiling the viewer (MSVS2005)
- Compiling the Viewer (MSVS2008)
- Compiling the viewer libraries (Mac OS X)
- Compiling the viewer libraries (MSVS 2003)
- Compiling the viewer libraries LLMozLib (Linux)
- Compiling the viewer with SCons (Linux)
- Converting project files for MSVS2005