User talk:Alison Wheels
re: correcting the political faux-pas on Project:Internationalisation
- Could you take a look at User:SignpostMarv Martin/Sandbox/Project:Internationalisation#SL Ireland ? I'm not sure if the section should be renamed to SL N. Ireland.
- SignpostMarv Martin 01:14, 17 January 2007 (PST)
update to Project:Internationalisation
I made an attempt at updating the languages for the Geographical Communities section in the Project:Internationalisation draft.
Was wondering if you could take a look ?
I'm guessing that the placement of "SL" within the native segment should be corrected according to the relevant language. My nearly-forgotten french & german lessons tell me it would be something along the lines of:
- SL France: SL pour République française, ou République française dans SL
- SL Germany: SL für Deutschland, oder Deutschland in SL
The basic gist of each native language title, of course being "SL for the blank" or "Blank in SL".
Advise from yourself (or anyone else you can 'draft' into working on the draft :-P) on native linguistics, grammer and whether or not to use "official" names of countries, e.g. Bundesrepublik Deutschland vs Deutschland.
SignpostMarv Martin 13:50, 8 February 2007 (PST)
Internationalisation project: multi-lingual articles
Please direct your attention to Project:Internationalisation#multi-lingual articles
SignpostMarv Martin 23:00, 10 February 2007 (PST)
Thanx for your clarification re: PC/Windows
Just wanted to say I noticed and thank-you! --Torley Linden 12:34, 5 March 2007 (PST)
As a contributor to the SL-hCard template, I need to ask your permission to re-port the wiki code back over to http://secondlife.wikia.com/
- SignpostMarv Martin 17:32, 17 February 2008 (PST)