Server Beta User Group
This is the meeting tracking and progress page for the weekly Server BETA QA Meeting, moderated by Oskar Linden. Please contact him on AGNI for more information. You can join the Second Life Beta group for updates.
The next meeting is Thursday, August 26th, 2010, 3PM PDT at ADITI.on the preview grid,
- Join the email list
Please enter items here for discussion at the next meeting.
- Discuss resolution of previous open items.
- Who went to SLCC?
- Anything to report?
- Where the hell is mesh?
- 1.42.0 is in Pilot Deploy on AGNI now
- - "Incorrect physical shape for twisted prims"
- - "Shift-Drag copies don't retain the group they were set to"
- Full roll next week.
- Display Names Discussion
- Official Blog: http://blogs.secondlife.com/community/features/blog/2010/08/17/display-names-bringing-greater-self-expression-to-second-life
- How is LSL affected Display Names: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Display_Names/LSL
- Torley Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGoHjGz2OaQ
- Teen Second Life is closing.
- Who went to SLCC?
- Any other business
- what you want to talk about goes here.
- What is status of being able to set maximum script memory usage?
- People getting past Estate and Land bans | Critical & 325 (402 as of 8/11/10) votes!
- Dante has commented on this issue and reopened it.
- - Erratic behavior on script rezzed prims set physical
- Debug channel and script error reporting needs a major rethink
- related to and
- [15:17] Roberto Salubrius: can we get that standarized pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee so we can listen to the debug channel whenever there's a problem PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEE
- [15:17] Roberto Salubrius: preeeeeeeetty pleaaseeeeee
- "Avatar entering sim or rezzing object causes sim to freeze for up to 30 seconds - everything stops for everybody there"
- Babbage is working on it.
- wassup with
- status on - estate managers unable to freeze / eject
- status on - users sitting on prims, which are set to phantom are not affected by damage. | 108 votes!
- status on - Vehicles can no longer enter a region if no-object-entry flag is set
- What is going on with - Cannot delete contents from no-modify objects
- status on - Vehicles "Jumping" when crossing prims
- -Physics unset on vehicles when seated avatars goes beyond the physical 'prim' limit where agents are counted towards prims
- SVC-6104 script sim crossing bug
- SVC-6123 cant catch sphere type exact shape with lsl functions
Minutes from Previous Meetings