From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Returns a vector that is the surface binormal (tangent to the surface pointing along the U direction of tangent space) where the touch event was triggered. Along with llDetectedTouchNormal, this information can be used to find the tangent space at the touch location.
|• integer||index||–||Index of detection information|
negative indexes. For the touch category of events only. The prim that was touched may not be the prim receiving the event, use llDetectedLinkNumber to check for this; likewise you can use llDetectedTouchFace to determine which face was touched.To find the third tangent vector, cross this vector with the normal.does not support
- If is out of bounds the script continues to execute without an error message.
- Events that enable the llDetected* functions always return at least one detected item.
- TOUCH_INVALID_VECTOR is returned when...
- Introduced in Viewer SVN:870 r92872 Branch:Release Wednesday, 23 July 2008, no server support, no viewer binary released.
- Server support available on preview grid in Second Life Beta Server 1.24, client support in Preview Grid viewer 1.20.15 (93532)
function vector llDetectedTouchBinormal( integer index );