From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Appliesand to object
|• key||target||–||avatar or object UUID that is in the same region|
|• vector||impulse||–||Direction and force of push. Direction is affected by local.|
|• vector||ang_impulse||–||Rotational force.|
|• integer||local||–||boolean, if TRUE uses the local axis of , if FALSE uses the region axis.|
- Only works on land where Push is not restricted or where the script is owned by the land owner.
- If the land is owned by a group, the scripted object must be deeded to the same group.
- The effectiveness of Push is modulated by the amount of script energy available.
- There is a simplified code snippet describing how Push is implemented in the Havok4 project and reveals some of the details of how the energy budget affects the final Push magnitude.
- In no-push areas an object can only push its owner.
- is ignored when applying to agents or their attachments.
- Energy use is calculated as magnitude of divided by 20,000.
- The push impact is diminished with distance by a factor of distance cubed.
function void llPushObject( key target, vector impulse, vector ang_impulse, integer local );
This related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the