From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
|LSL Feature Request|
|The described function does not exist. This article is a feature request.|
Instantiateobject (fire a bullet) at with velocity and rotation , with the amount of that will be applied when this object hits a target showing effect and playing at volume.
|• string||inventory||–||an object in the inventory of the prim this script is in, as in llRezObject().|
|• vector||position||–||position in region coordinates to place the object.|
|• vector||velocity||–||initial velocity (max magnitude is approximately 200m/s).|
|• rotation||rotation||–||initial rotation.|
|• float||damage||–||range: 0.0 (no damage) ~ 100.0 (instant kill).|
|• list||impact_particle||–||particle system rules list, as in llParticleSystem().|
|• string||impact_sound||–||a sound in the prim's inventory, UUID of a sound or an empty string.|
|• float||impact_volume||–||between 0.0 (silent) and 1.0 (loud).|
- If DEBUG_CHANNEL. is missing from the prim's inventory or it is not an object then an error is shouted on
- All bullet scripts always ignored.
- Bullet is a temporary and phantom object.
- Bullet motion calculated in specific way using ray-tracing technique to detect possible target on each step. Bullets has a high priority in physics calculations.
- Bullet artificially produces single collision/damage event on target (i.e. no collision_start/collision_end events). Bullet automatically deleted after collision.
//function void llRezBullet( string inventory, vector position, vector velocity, rotation rotation, float damage, list impact_particle, string impact_sound, float impact_volume );