|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Returns a vector that is the surface binormal (tangent to the surface) where the touch event was triggered.
|• integer||index||–||Index of detection information|
negative indexes. For the touch category of events only. The prim that was touched may not be the prim receiving the event, use llDetectedLinkNumber to check for this; likewise you can use llDetectedTouchFace to determine which face was touched.does not support
- If is out of bounds the script continues to execute without an error message.
- Events that enable the llDetected* functions always return at least one detected item.
- The avatar's viewer does not support face touch detection.
- To check if face touch detection is supported check the return of llDetectedTouchFace.
- The touch has moved off the surface of the prim.
- The triggering event is not a touch event.
function vector llDetectedTouchBinormal( integer index );