From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
Returns a string that is the texture on face
|• integer||face||–||face number or ALL_SIDES|
- If NULL_KEY indicates a face that does not exist the return is
- NULL_KEY is returned when the owner does not have full permissions to the object and the texture is not in the prim's inventory.
- The white texture from the texture picker is "5748decc-f629-461c-9a36-a35a221fe21f"
- The default texture (plywood) is "89556747-24cb-43ed-920b-47caed15465f"
- On 5/15/2005 (give or take a day) llGetTexture was changed to check the host object's permissions and if inadequate return NULL_KEY.
function string llGetTexture( integer face );
This article wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.