|| face number or ALL_SIDES
|| a texture in the inventory of the prim this script is in or a UUID of a texture
|| x and y range from 0.0 to 100, or -0.0 to -100 in 0.01 increments. Negative values flip the texture (z is ignored)
|| x and y range from -1 to 1 (z is ignored)
|| angle expressed in radians
Used with llSetPrimitiveParams & llSetLinkPrimitiveParams.
- repeats is not only used to set the number of repeats but the sign of the individual components is also used to set the "Flip" attribute.
- In the default texture mapping mode the texture repeats units are in texture repeats per face. In the planar texture mapping mode the texture repeats units are in texture repeats per half meter. This is in contrast to the in-world editing tool, in which the planar texture scaling units are repeats per meter.
- repeats is not only used to get the number of repeats but the sign of the individual components indicate if "Flip" is set.
- If texture is missing from the prim's inventory and it is not a UUID or it is not a texture then an error is shouted on DEBUG_CHANNEL.
- If texture is a UUID then there are no new asset permissions consequences for the object.
- The resulting object develops no new usage restrictions that might have occurred if the asset had been placed in the prims inventory.
~ Search JIRA for related Bugs
The following constants can (optionally) be used for the texture value:
TEXTURE_BLANK, TEXTURE_DEFAULT, TEXTURE_MEDIA, TEXTURE_PLYWOOD and TEXTURE_TRANSPARENT.
llSetPrimitiveParams([ PRIM_TEXTURE, ALL_SIDES, "5748decc-f629-461c-9a36-a35a221fe21f", <1.0, 1.0, 0.0>, <0.0, 0.0, 0.0>, 0.0 ]);
llSetPrimitiveParams([ PRIM_TEXTURE, ALL_SIDES, llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_TEXTURE, 0), <1.0, 1.0, 0.0>, <0.0, 0.0, 0.0>, 0.0 ]);
llSetPrimitiveParams([ PRIM_TEXTURE, 0, TEXTURE_PLYWOOD, <2.0, 5.0, 0.0>, <0.1, 0.2, 0.0>, 1.0 ]);