From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- This function causes the script to sleep for 0.2 seconds.
- The function silently fails if its value indicates a face that does not exist.
- If UUID or it is not a texture then an error is shouted on DEBUG_CHANNEL. is missing from the prim's inventory and it is not a
- If UUID then there are no new asset permissions consequences for the object.
- The resulting object develops no new usage restrictions that might have occurred if the asset had been placed in the prims inventory.
- Inspect does not show texture information (like creator)
This article wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.