From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
The integer constant PRIM_TEXT has the value 26
Used to get or set the object's floating text.
- Do not rely on Floating Text as a storage medium; it is neither secure nor finalized.
- Floating text has been altered in past server updates, breaking existing content; future changes may occur.
- Even "invisible" floating text is transmitted to the client.
- It can be viewed by anyone with a client that is capable of rendering text that is supposed to be invisible.
- The network packets that contain the text can be sniffed and the text read.