|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
|parameter||integer value||values to set||description|
|REZ_PARAM||0||integer param||Start parameter passed into the rezzed object's on_rez(integer) event.|
|REZ_FLAGS||1||integer flags||Flags applied to rezzed object when it is created in the world.
† Disabling collisions only disables collision events and damage. The object will still cause a physics collision and may push the objects.
|REZ_POS||2||vector pos, integer relative, integer at_root||Position to rez the new object in the world. If relative is FALSE the position is in region coordinates. If relative is TRUE, the position will be relative to the rezzing object.|
|REZ_ROT||3||rotation rot, integer relative||The initial rotation to apply to the object. If relative is TRUE, the rotation is relative to the rezzing object, otherwise it is absolute.|
|REZ_VEL||4||vector velocity, integer local, integer inherit||The initial velocity to apply to the object. If local is TRUE the velocity is in the local object coordinate frame, otherwise it is in world coordinates.
If inherit is TRUE the object also inherits it's rezzer's velocity.
|REZ_ACCEL||5||vector force, integer local||A constant force to apply to the object. If local is TRUE, the force vector is in local coordinates.|
|REZ_OMEGA||7||vector axis, integer local, float spin, float gain||Spin the object around the specified axis. If local is TRUE that axis is in local coordinates, otherwise they are global.|
|REZ_DAMAGE||8||float damage||The amount of damage applied to an agent upon collision with this object.|
|REZ_SOUND||9||string sound, float volume, integer loop||A sound to attach to this object. It will be played at the specified volume.
If loop is TRUE the sound will loop continuously for the life of the object. The sound parameter may be either a sound file in the rezzer's inventory or the UUID of a sound asset.
|REZ_SOUND_COLLIDE||10||string sound, float volume||A sound to play upon collision with another object, the ground or an avatar.
The sound parameter may be either a sound file in the rezzer's inventory or the UUID of a sound asset.
|REZ_LOCK_AXES||11||vector locks||Prevent the object from spinning on certain axes. Setting the vector's coordinate to non-zero will prevent the object from spinning on that axis.
REZ_LOCK_AXES, <1.0, 1.0, 0.0>will allow the object to only rotate around its Z-axis.
- This function causes the script to sleep for 0.1 seconds.
- If DEBUG_CHANNEL. is missing from the prim's inventory or it is not an object then an error is shouted on
- Silently fails to rez if REZ_POS is too far from the geometric center of the object trying to rez .
- When scripting attachments meant to rez objects, remember that when used in the root of an (attached) attachment
llGetPosdoesn't return the position of the attachment but instead returns the position of the avatar's bounding box geometric center. Read llGetPos and llParticleSystem Caveats for more information.
- If the object is unattached and the owner of the object does not have copy permission on , the object will no longer be present in inventory after it is rezzed (so another attempt to rez (the same object) will fail); if the owner does have copy permission, then a copy is rezzed, and the original remains in inventory.
- If the object is attached and the owner of the object does not have copy permission on DEBUG_CHANNEL: "Cannot rez no copy objects from an attached object." , an error is shouted on
- Silently fails if you don't have offline building rights on the land. To have the right, your objects needs to either:
- Be on land you own yourself.
- Be on land where anyone is allowed to build, e.g. a sandbox.
- Be deeded to the group that owns the land.
- Be set to the same group that owns the land and the land have the parcel flag 'allow group to build' set.
- The group role "Always allow 'Create Objects'" will only work to override this when you are online, in the region, or have a child agent in the region. See SVC-3145 in the Issues subsection of Deep Notes for more information.
- See object_rez for examples on how to establish communications between the rezzing object and the new prim.
|•||object_rez||–||triggered when this object rezzes an object from inventory|
|•||llRezAtRoot||–||Rezzes the object at the requested position|
|•||llRezObject||–||Rezzes the object at the requested position|
|•||LlGetParcelFlags#Examples||–||Test if the parcel allows this script to rez|
function key llRezObjectWithParams( string inventory, list params );