From Second Life Wiki
|LSL Portal||Functions | Events | Types | Operators | Constants | Flow Control | Script Library | Categorized Library | Tutorials|
- If DEBUG_CHANNEL. is missing from the prim's inventory or it is not a script then an error is shouted on
- Cannot be used to restart a script that has encountered a run-time error.
- Cannot be used to start a script that has been added via llGiveInventory. Scripts sent via llRemoteLoadScriptPin, and which have the running state set FALSE by that command, may be started.
- The script appears to stop when its time slice ends, not sooner. If a script tries to stop itself then some LSL code following the llSetScriptState call may be executed before the script stops.
- If a script is paused by llSetScriptState and is then either re-rezzed, in a region during a restart, or moved into a different region, the script's memory is reset.
This article wasn't helpful for you? Maybe the related article at the LSL Wiki is able to bring enlightenment.