Linden Prize Translation Project
- PROJECT CLOSED - Thank you!
Second Life residents who are applying for the Linden Prize need to submit their applications in English by January 15, 2009. Some residents may need assistance from volunteer Linguists.
- If you are bilingual and willing to offer voluntary translations completed within 3 days of receiving and agreeing to the request, Please Sign Up Here to be added to the table of translators.
- Applicants will contact you and send you a notecard with the information they need translated
1) Please be sure your name is on the card as the translator.
2) Please only translate the original text after the category name into English on the notecard.
3) Instant message and send the completed translation back to the resident within 3 days. Send a copy of the completed translation card to Lexie Linden.
Thank you for helping other Second Life residents!!
Applicants for the Linden Prize:
- The following volunteer translators have offered optional help in translating your Linden Prize application into English. Please allow 3 days to receive your translated text. We cannot guarantee there will be a translator available to translate for you.
- PLEASE NOTE: These translators are volunteers only and the translations offered are not given or verified for accuracy by Linden Lab.
What To Do:
1) Please IM a volunteer translator of your language and request assistance directly. If the translator agrees to assist you, send the text you need translated into English to the volunteer translator on an in world notecard.
2) Please do not include your real life information. Review all your text for any information you may want to keep private before you send the notecard. Only include the translator name, your Second Life name, the section title from the application and your text for translation.
Please Use This Text on Your Notecard:
- Translator Name: (please fill this in)
- Your Second Life Name: (your name here)
- Project Name: (your text here)
- Abstract / Summary: (your text here)
- Full Description: (your text here)
- Biography of Creator(s): (your text here)
Find a Translator:
|Lara Shepherd||German||December 23, 2008|
|Gunter Gustav||German||December 23, 2008|
|Torben Trautman||German||December 23, 2008|
|Lore Lamont||German||December 23, 2008|
|Kaz Gunawan||Spanish||December 23, 2008|
|Aeri Hax||Spanish||December 25, 2008|
|Zai Lynch||German||December 25, 2008|
|Lisa Lowe||Dutch||December 23, 2008|
|Neovo Geesink||Dutch||December 29, 2008|
|Magda Magnolia||Dutch||December 30, 2008|
|Caitlin Tobias||Dutch||December 30, 2008|
|Anita61 Anatine||Dutch||December 30, 2008|
|Trebla Reve||Dutch||December 30, 2008|
|Daemon Hawkeye||Dutch||January 8, 2009|
|Yalina Questi||Spanish||December 26, 2008|
|Zaphiry Bonetto||Spanish||January 8, 2009|
|Des Plante||Spanish||December 30, 2008|
|Filipa Pippita||Portuguese||December 25, 2008|
|Tinka Willis||Norwegian, Swedish, Danish||December 23, 2008|
|Subby Boram||Dutch||January 8, 2009|
|Princess Niven||Hungarian||January 9, 2009|
|Jane2 McMahon||French||December 23, 2008|
|Aimee McBride||French||December 30, 2008|
|Malwina Dollinger||Polish||December 23, 2008|
|Ourasi Ferraris||French||December 23, 2008|
|Prokofy Neva||Russian||January 8, 2009|
|PC Pilote||Brazilian Portuguese||December 23, 2008|
|Tiamat Bingyi||Brazilian Portuguese||December 30, 2008|
|Samia Bechir||French||December 30, 2008|
|Livia Mastroianni||Italian||December 23, 2008|
|Michel Lemmon||Italian||January 1, 2009|
|Kaly Mayako||French||December 26, 2008|
|Kire Laasonen||French||December 26, 2008|
|Phylire Coppola||French||December 26, 2008|
|Iceman Arkin||French||December 29, 2008|
|Sixtine Karmin||French||December 29, 2008|
|Anna Marquette||Polish||December 28, 2008|
|Kuba Little||Polish||December 28, 2008|
|Sergen Davies||Italian||December 29, 2008|
|Biancaluce Robbiani||Italian||December 29, 2008|
|Frederic Prevost||Japanese||January 8, 2009|