Text from Inworld Notecards
A collection of text from helpful inworld Volunteer notecards. Please use this page to collect, organize, and keep the content updated. To give this information out to Residents, you could either periodically copy/paste the text from these pages into your own notecards, or ideally give Residents a URL to a specific page here to be sure they are viewing the most recent information.
If something is duplicated or complemented by a Knowledge Base or F1 Help entry, please make a note of it and include the URL. Over time, we hope to use the content organized here to improve both the Knowledge Base and F1 Help.
- Alpha Channels Tutorials
- Blank or Black Text
- Blue Triangles Shedding from Avs
- Coalesce feature 11.06
- Event Posting Rules 01_03_07
- Fix for corrupted skins
- General Tips for Creating Avatar Clothing
- GUIDE - Buying Land Advice for New Residents
- GUIDE - Clothes design starter tips
- GUIDE - Color and Scripting
- GUIDE - Gestures
- GUIDE - Groups and Land
- GUIDE - Island-Private Estate Land Texture Info
- GUIDE - Keyboard Shortcut keys
- GUIDE - Lag
- GUIDE - Land Renting Advice for New Residents
- GUIDE - Permissions
- GUIDE - Preferences
- GUIDE - SL FAQs
- GUIDE - Streaming Audio
- GUIDE - Using Poser 5 Tips
- GUIDE - Weapons in SL
- Help Island for Volunteers 1.12
- HOW TO - Remove Items from Boxes
- HOW TO - Become Partners
- HOW TO - Change your appearance
- HOW TO - Check for latest drivers on your computer
- HOW TO - Copy and Link a prim
- HOW TO - Deed Land to Groups
- HOW TO - Make a movie in SL
Lots of work needed to clean up the text in these...
- Aussehen - Wie sehe ich denn aus?
- Bauen in Second Life
- Die Bewohner von Second Life
- Deutsche in SL - Wo sind denn die Deutschen?
- Fortbewegung in Second Life
- Was sind Freebies?
- Funaria Moose
- Interessante Orte in SL (v1.1)
- Kommunikation in Second Life
- Wohnen in Second Life