Viewerhelp:Map File/Second Life/2.7.0
|Warning: Do not add any more tables with
THE BIG TABLE
- This table uses Template:Helplang — see that page for usage parameters.
- IMPORTANT: Do not modify the ID of this table. The help app requires it to be
- Tasks are being tracked in JIRA.
- See Rebuild Request to rebuild all help content.
- Due to this bug, don't move pages the usual wiki way. Instead, create a new page and copy content into there, then rename old links as-needed. You can use Template:Obsolete Help Article to mark the old page.
- NOTE: Fallback article when no context ID is active: Viewerhelp:Second Life Help.
These articles are used in multiple context-sensitive articles through transclusion, but are not "standalone" articles themselves. However, they MUST be translated along with the articles that use them.
These are non-context-sensitive articles that do not have a corresponding help ID. Thus, we have replaced the "help ID" column with "Category".
Also: Viewerhelp:Easter Egg.